Have you ever thought of setting up your own chat service for website? Have you ever heard how many online businesses gained an edge on their competition by using it? If you haven’t yet, here are some great reasons why you should start considering having your own live chat support.
- You can increase your sales in no time. Potential customers will be able to have immediate assistance instead of waiting for telephone queues or email responses. It helps build customer confidence and trust. They can have their answers right away in case there are some things that they don’t understand about your products.
- The employees will be able to ask your customers right away if they needed support. It wouldn’t be so annoying as face-to-face encounter since the customers will have the freedom to ignore the live chat and simply log in and engage in conversation when they want to.
- There will be an improvement in customer’s loyalty. Once you gain their trust, there is a greater chance that they will come back to seek your friendly an immediate service.
- The employees can serve more than one customer at a time. They can open multiple chat windows and answer customers’ inquiries simultaneously. This will not only prevent the customers from waiting for a long time, but it will also increase the productivity of your employees.
- You will be more competitive with live chat service for website. Your customers will be more satisfied with your impromptu online support, giving them the purchase experience that they need.
- You can easily receive feedback from your customers. When you have their feedbacks, you will be able to have enough information about your customers’ needs and desires. This will be helpful for you in improving and enhancing your business thus giving the customers better purchasing experience.
- You can reduce your expenses and customer support. By using live chat service, you will no longer need to pay for extra phone services. And since your employees can answer more than one customer at a time, you no longer need to hire and pay more employees.
How to Get the Best Experience
You can only provide an excellent chat service for website if your employees are well-trained. It would be better if you would hire people who have many years of sales experience because they already know how to deal with customers and meet their needs.
Make sure to provide a warm human support. Customers get annoyed when they know that they are being given an auto response. Train your customers to response in a natural, professional manner that doesn’t sound like a robot.
Additionally, your employees must be trained how to answer politely to different kinds of customers. Some people can be annoying but the point of providing service is to help customers understand that you care for their needs. If the customers feel like you don’t want to serve them, then they might simply go to other online stores that have friendlier services.
Lastly, you must be aware of the shopping hours. If you are serving international customers, then you need to make sure that you can provide twenty four hours of live chat support. Use your sites live analytics to determine the time when there are many visitors in your site. If you can’t find any local employee to cover the night shift, you may find outsourcing help from Elance or Odesk.
The good thing is that live chat software usually come with at least 30 days of trial period. This is the best way to test if the live chat service for website can meet your business needs.